1. Bow and say HWA RANG upon entering and leaving the Dojang.
2. Bow upon entering and leaving the mat.
3. Address instructors as SIR or MA'AM.
4. Whenever the instructor says CHALYUT (Attention), always respond SIR.
5. Whenever the instructor says SHIUH (At Ease), always respond HWA RANG.
6. Wear a clean uniform.
7. Keep your fingernails and toenails trimmed.
8. Do not wear jewelry in class.
9. Only wear white underneath your uniform.
10. Ensure that you have a Hwa Rang Kwan patch on your uniform/s.
11. Ask the instructor for permission to enter or leave the mat during class.
12. Ask the instructor for permission to drink water during class.